Smart construction site refers to a new mode of intelligent building, which uses the new generation information technology such as Internet of Things, cloud computing and big data to transform the traditional construction site into an information, digital and intelligent construction site, so as to realize the refined, efficient, safe and controllable management of the whole production process of the construction site. In the rapidly developing market environment of China, the development prospect of smart construction sites is broad, but there are also some challenges and limitations. This paper will discuss and analyze the development direction and trend of smart construction site.
First, the development status of smart construction sites
In recent years, with the rapid development of the construction industry in China, construction sites are facing a series of problems, such as irregular production management, frequent safety problems, improper disposal of construction waste, etc., and smart sites are the effective ways to solve these problems with information technology as the core. At present, many domestic construction enterprises have begun to promote the construction of smart sites, and the construction of smart sites in some areas has begun to take shape.
Second, the development direction of smart construction site
1. Technological innovation
Technological innovation is one of the important directions for the development of smart construction sites. With the continuous development and update of technology, the informatization level and management efficiency of smart sites will be continuously improved. For example, artificial intelligence technology can realize real-time monitoring and early warning of construction progress and safety monitoring, while virtual reality technology can provide engineers with more intuitive demonstrations of architectural design and construction process.
2. Diversified management
The development direction of smart construction site also includes the exploration of diversified management. In addition to monitoring and managing the project quality and progress, smart construction sites can also involve supply chain and fund management. For example, using blockchain technology can realize real-time settlement and transparent management of project funds, effectively avoiding capital risks.
3. Collaborative sharing
Another direction of the development of smart construction sites is collaborative sharing. Because construction projects involve many fields and links and need different professional technical support, smart construction sites can realize information sharing and collaboration through digital technology to improve work efficiency and quality. For example, construction enterprises can achieve collaborative management of project progress, design, material procurement and other aspects through the cloud platform, and improve the overall efficiency of the project.
Third, the future development direction and trend of wisdom
1. Data sharing and interconnection: With the development of smart site technology, various technologies and data information in construction sites will be interconnected, thus making the management of engineering projects more efficient. For example, through data sharing and interconnection, the quality and progress of engineering projects can be better controlled.
2. Artificial intelligence and machine learning: Artificial intelligence and machine learning technology will be widely used in smart construction sites. For example, through artificial intelligence and machine learning, site managers can more accurately predict the progress and cost of engineering projects and take corresponding measures in time.
3.3D printing technology: 3D printing technology will be widely used in smart construction sites. For example, 3D printing technology can greatly improve the manufacturing efficiency and quality of building components and reduce waste.
4. Mobility and automation: Mobility and automation technology will be widely used in smart construction sites. For example, through mobility and automation, site managers can grasp the progress and quality of engineering projects in real time and take corresponding measures in time.
5. Internet of Things technology: Internet of Things technology will be widely used in smart construction sites. For example, through the Internet of Things technology, the real-time monitoring of the equipment and personnel in the construction site can be realized, and corresponding measures can be taken in time to improve the safety and efficiency of the project.
6. Green building: Green building will be an important development direction of smart construction sites. For example, through green buildings, the environmental impact of construction sites can be greatly reduced, and the service life and energy-saving effect of buildings can be improved.
7. Humanized design: Humanized design will be an important development direction of smart construction sites. For example, humanized design can provide a more comfortable and safe working environment for the site staff, thus improving the production efficiency and quality of the project.
In a word, intelligent construction site is a revolutionary technology in the field of construction engineering, which will bring higher efficiency, better quality and less waste to construction engineering. In the future, smart construction sites will continue to develop and innovate, and contribute to the development of construction engineering.
Revit plug-in [Plot module] makes BIM modeling more handy!
BIM modeling assistant [Plotting module] has the functions of exporting drawings in batches, creating drawings in batches, clear height plan, clear height component positioning, clear height analysis, hole positioning, hole marking, one-click hole opening, marking adjustment, marking avoidance, dimension positioning marking, pipeline marking, axis grid distance marking, quick view template, quick local plan, quick section, local 3D, component showing and hiding, etc.
In addition to the drawing module, there are electromechanical, civil engineering, synthesis, construction, family library, and 158+ functions of [7 modules] on demand, all of which can be used.
Modeling Assistant Usage: https://www.zhbim.com/? source=163